City tours in Cologne
Discover the most diverse aspects of the cathedral city on the Rhine with guided tours from k3 stadtführungen Köln!
Cologne Guided Walking Tour
The Cologne city tour gives you a general overview of the city’s history from Roman times to the present day. The old town, the cathedral, the town hall square and the old market are of course also included in this tour!
Highlights of the Guided Walking Tour
- The development of Cologne from Roman times to the present day
- The Old Town with its narrow alleyways and medieval half-timbered houses
- Cologne Cathedral, the city’s most famous landmark
- Rathausplatz square with the town hall and Alter Markt square
- The Rhine promenade with its many bridges and numerous museums along the river
Brewery tour Cologne
On the Cologne brewery tour, our guides will give you insider tips on Cologne’s favourite drink: Kölsch. On our brewery tours, we take you through the historic city centre to the most beautiful and quaint breweries in Cologne. During the brewery tour, you can taste different types of Kölsch and learn stories and interesting facts about the production, traditions and specialities of this hoppy drink.
Highlights of the brewery tour
- Visit to various breweries with a guided tour and Kölsch beer
- Stop off at a typical Kölsch brewery
- Various samples
Street Art Tour Cologne-Ehrenfeld
A colourful variety of modern and urban art awaits you on the Street Art Tour Cologne-Ehrenfeld. From graffiti to stickers and murals. Discover the numerous originally designed house facades on the Street Art Tour Cologne-Ehrenfeld and experience urban art in a completely different way. The colourful works of art tell the story of this lively district in their own authentic way.
Highlights of the Street Art Tour
- Discover hidden corners of Cologne
- Works by well-known street artists
- Cult alternative neighbourhood Ehrenfeld
City tour Cologne “Belgian Quarter”
Take a walk off the beaten tourist track and get to know the trendy neighbourhood of Cologne’s creative scene on the “Belgian Quarter” tour. Here, local colour mixes with international flair, cosiness with dynamic zeitgeist and innovation. A colourful mix of architecture, history and art awaits you on the “Belgian Quarter” city tour of Cologne.
Highlights of the city tour Cologne “Belgian Quarter”
- Beautiful houses from the Wilhelminian era
- Guided tour of Brüsseler Platz – the heart of the trendy neighbourhood
- Design shops and concept stores beyond mass consumption
We look forward to welcoming you to our guided tours!
Your k3 stadtführungen Cologne team