Guided Tours in Munich
k3 stadtführungen München offers you a wide range of guided tours through the Bavarian capital.
Guided Tour Munich
On the classic Munich Old Town tour, we will show you the most beautiful highlights of the cosmopolitan city with a heart: from Marienplatz with its world-famous carillon, we will take you to the historic Odeonsplatz, which exudes Italian flair with its magnificent Theatine Church. You will experience the Bavarian atmosphere during the city tour with a visit to the Hofbräuhaus and the Viktualienmarkt, which represent the original Munich way of life.
Highlights of the Old Town tour
- Explore the beautiful Old Town on foot with an entertaining and knowledgeable guide
- Sights of Munich’s old town such as the Viktualienmarkt, Odeonsplatz and Marienplatz
City Bus Tour Munich
On the Munich sightseeing tour, your guide will show you sights such as Nymphenburg Palace, the summer residence of the Wittelsbach dynasty, the Olympic grounds and the green side of the metropolis with the Isar and the much-loved English Garden. Learn about the city’s global players and marvel at the modern architecture of BMW Welt.
Highlights of the city tour
- Discover the old town and other districts by bus on this tour
- Overview of the city’s history and the many beautiful sights in Munich’s Old Town and the surrounding area
Bike Tour Munich
If you fancy exploring the Bavarian cosmopolitan city with a heart in a different way, a Munich bike tour is the right thing for you. Discover the green side of Munich on our tours by bike.
Highlights of the bike tour
- Explore the most beautiful corners of the city by bike
- Discover Munich’s history and sights from a different perspective by bike
Munich City Tour “Tales and legends”
The fascinating world of legends is omnipresent in Munich, if you look closely enough. Find out more about numerous old sagas and legends, such as the one about the devil’s ride or the monkey tower, which are entwined with Munich’s history and sights, on the Munich “Sagas and Legends” city tour.
Highlights of the “Sagen und Legenden” city tour
- Tour also particularly suitable for children
- Sightseeing through playful discovery of the sagas and legends during the Old Town tour
How much does a city tour in Munich cost?
Tickets for a public tour start at just €15 per person. A private tour with an exclusive guide is also possible. Here you can choose the meeting point yourself on request and the desired topics can also be arranged more freely for the private city tours.
Experience the most beautiful sides of Munich on an entertaining city tour from our varied program. We look forward to your visit!
Your k3 stadtführungen Munich team