City tours in Dresden
k3 stadtführungen offers you a unique and extraordinary program of Dresden city walks, city tours and sightseeing tours through the city on the Elbe and its surroundings. Experience Dresden with our varied guided tours!
Whether it’s a classic Dresden Old Town tour to the Frauenkirche, Semperoper and Zwinger, a historical Dresden city tour as a night watchman’s walk, a city tour with Augustus the Strong or a relaxed city tour by bus: let your guide and the eventful history of the beautiful baroque city enchant you on the numerous Dresden city tours.
Dresden Old Town tour
Discover Dresden’s Old Town on our classic Dresden city tour and hear about the almost complete destruction and reconstruction of the city. The city tour offers the opportunity to marvel at the silhouette of Dresden, which only a few years ago regained its original character with the reopening of the Frauenkirche.
Highlights of the Dresden city tour
- Experience the most important sights of Saxony’s state capital such as the Zwinger, Semper Opera House, Frauenkirche and Dresden Castle on this guided tour of Dresden
- The history and past of Dresden from the Middle Ages to the present day
- Get to know the beautiful old town of Dresden during the city tour
- A tour guide who makes the Dresden city tour a fun and informative experience
City tour Dresden
We show larger groups the most beautiful corners of the city and the surrounding area in the comfort of a bus on our Dresden city tour. With a duration of one hour, the city tours are ideal for enjoying the highlights of the city center and the surrounding area.
Highlights of the Dresden city tour
- Explore the city districts in comfort, even outside the city center
- The price of the city tour is valid for up to 70 people with their own bus
- Explore the Old Town with the Semper Opera House, Zwinger Palace, Dresden Castle and many other sights on the city tour
Dresden architecture tour
The city has many impressive buildings by renowned contemporary architects, which we present to you on the Dresden architecture tour.
Highlights of the Dresden architecture tour
- Magnificent buildings such as the Zwinger, the Frauenkirche, the Taschenbergpalais, the Semperoper and the Coselpalais
- A host of other architectural highlights on the city tour through Dresden’s Old Town
- Entertaining and interesting facts about history, architecture and lifestyle during this tour in Dresden
Bicycle tour Dresden
The Dresden bike tour offers you a special city tour through the Florence on the Elbe. It’s a wonderful way to explore Dresden by bike, including districts outside the old town!
Highlights of the Dresden bike tour
- Not only the Frauenkirche, Semperoper and Zwinger are visited on this city tour, but also highlights outside the city center
- Sporty and relaxed along the Elbe and park landscapes and through Dresden’s Neustadt district
- Lots of interesting facts about the history, special features and sights on this Dresden city tour by bike
How much does a city tour in Dresden cost?
Depending on the topic, k3 stadtführungen Dresden offers private city tours on the desired date for a price from € 79.00 for a group of up to 10 participants. Further information can be found on the website of the desired city tour. If you have any questions about price, means of payment, duration of the city tour and general questions about booking, you can also call us or send us an e-mail: k3.de/en/dresden/guided-tours/contact
How do I become a city guide in Dresden?
It’s that simple: Apply to us by e-mail via k3.de/en/dresden/guided-tours/contact and prepare a one-hour, classic city tour that shows Dresden’s old town with its best sights and in which you present the history and stories of the city in an informative and entertaining way as a Dresden tour guide. So nothing stands in your way of starting out as a city guide with k3 stadtführungen Dresden.
When are the next dates for city tours in Dresden?
You can easily book a k3 stadtführungen Dresden tour online on the desired date on the respective city tour website.
When will we see you in Dresden – on an extraordinary Dresden city tour, a city tour by bus or a city walk?
Your k3 stadtführungen Dresden team